A spicy yet sweet tea scent. We teach you how to master this complicated flavour in six simple steps with our easy DIY bubble tea kit.
For one serving. Scale amount as desired.
- 30g Thai powder
- 50g tapioca pearls
- 10g creamer
- 10g fructose
- Water or milk of your choice
- Heat two cups of water until boil.
- Add in the tapioca pearls from package and stir until the pearls rise to the top.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes and allow to stew for up to 30 minutes.
- Mix 30g of Thai powder, 10g of creamer and hot water in a cup until well blended.
- Drain the tapioca pearls and pour into the blend.
- Add ice cubes, fructose and water/milk as desired.
Note: do not put water at boiling temperature into a glass or plastic BubCup. Allow to cool before pouring in.