The most popular bubble tea flavour worldwide, we all know someone who just can't get enough of taro. Follow this recipe to recreate the cult-favourite from the comfort of your own home.
For one serving. Scale amount as desired.
- 30g taro powder
- 50g tapioca pearls
- 10g creamer
- 10g fructose
- Water or milk of your choice
- Heat two cups of water until boil.
- Add in the tapioca pearls from package and stir until the pearls rise to the top.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes and allow to stew for up to 30 minutes.
- Mix 30g of taro powder, 10g of creamer and hot water in a cup until well blended.
- Drain the tapioca pearls and pour into the blend.
- Add ice cubes, fructose and water/milk as desired.
Note: do not put water at boiling temperature into a glass or plastic BubCup. Allow to cool before pouring in.