Taiwanese-grown black tea leaves. Tapioca pearls sweetened with brown sugar. Bubble milk tea in its most authentic form. Here's how to make it at home with our Original Bubble Tea Kit.
For one serving. Scale amount as desired.
- 18g black tea leaves
- 50g tapioca pearls
- 10g creamer (skip for dairy-free)
- 10g fructose
- Water or milk of your choice
- Heat two cups of water until boil.
- Add in the tapioca pearls from package and stir until the pearls rise to the top.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes and allow to stew for up to 30 minutes.
- Steep tea leaves with 1 cup of water.
- Add creamer to tea and mix until well blended.
- Drain the tapioca pearls and pour into the blend.
- Add ice cubes, fructose and water/milk as desired.
Note: do not put water at boiling temperature into a glass or plastic BubCup. Allow to cool before pouring in.