Feeling something fruity? We've got you covered with our honeydew bubble tea recipe. Don't be surprised by the blue powder, we promise it's definitely the right one!
For one serving. Scale amount as desired.
- 30g honeydew powder
- 50g tapioca pearls
- 10g creamer
- 10g fructose
- Water or milk of your choice
- Heat two cups of water until boil.
- Add in the tapioca pearls from package and stir until the pearls rise to the top.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes and allow to stew for up to 30 minutes.
- Mix 30g of honeydew powder, 10g of creamer and hot water in a cup until well blended.
- Drain the tapioca pearls and pour into the blend.
- Add ice cubes, fructose and water/milk as desired.
Note: do not put water at boiling temperature into a glass or plastic BubCup. Allow to cool before pouring in.